2. How long is the line? The line is approximately 1/4 mile at the moment. It’s difficult to gauge because it is so tightly twisted.
3. How many stitches across is it? 7 stitches.
4. What are you making? A line to the ocean.
5. Is it okay if I drive over your knit line? Yes.
6. When did you start knitting? May 2012. For a variety of reasons including inclement weather and relocation, I was unable to continue knitting from November 2012 to May 2013. I resumed knitting on July 1, 2013.
7. When do you expect to be done? Several factors including visitors, weather, and other variables make it very hard to calculate, and I wouldn’t want to know if I could.
8. How long do you knit? One hour per day is the norm, not including the time it takes to wind and unwind the line down the hill.
9. What are you going to do with the line when you are done? I haven’t decided yet. It depends whether or not I can find an old rowboat…
10. It looks like you’ve been waiting a long time. Your bus must be very late?